Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!



I found this idea on a website for a Father's Day treat! They are cupcakes cut in half with a brownie in the middle and lots of frosting holding it all together... mmmmmm!! The "fries" are sugar cookies sprinkled with sugar! SO CUTE!


The kids "helped" me put them together for daddy's special day! There was definitely more eating than helping going on but we had a great time!!
The kids were so funny! They kept saying... "when are daddy's crabby patties going to be done ?" (sponge bob anyone?) :)


DELICIOUS!!!

Thank you Lorne for all that you do for us!! You are the best! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

Those are so cute! Crabby patties? That's hilarious. I'm dying to see you guys next week!!!! I think we're gonna try and get to the lake late Tuesday night!!!

Anonymous said...

what a cute idea, you did a great job!

Shallan said...

You are sooooo creative!!! Those are adorable... and I'm sure Lorne and the kids will say they were very yummy too!!

Lins said...

Sooooo cute! And as always I'm so impressed with your skills!