Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gone Fishin'

We took the kids out fishing last week for their first time! It was awesome! There were some other people there when we arrived that had been fishing for a couple of hours and had'nt had any luck catching anything. Within seconds of setting Mitchell's line... he had a bite and he caught this 2 lb. bass!! He was so excited... until Lorne told him to hold it for the picture (that is why he looks a little disgusted here!)

We put a second line out a couple of minutes later...and what do you know...seconds later...he had another bite and caught this second bass! The people that were there before us weren't too happy about their luck... but they were very happy for Mitchell.

Lorne told Mitchell to give this one a pretend kiss and again... he wasn't to eccstatic about that! I wish I hadn't put my camera away because a couple of minutes later, Rylee was begging to "pet" it and I didn't get a picture of it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anne said...

Way to go Mitchell! I like the picture where Lorne is going to kiss the fish. Michell's face is just priceless!

Julie in the studio said...

I'd be more than happy to let you in on my little life!
You are So CutE!

Julie in the studio said...

If we were all COMPLETE open books, what fun would that be?

Whitney said...

pirates cove looks awesome! where is that?