We had the most AWESOME family trip recently at a place called Pirates Cove! This place was amazing and unbelievable! It was HUGE! There was pirate paraphernalia everywhere!! It seemed like we were on the "Pirates of the Caribbean" ride at Disney Land! We went with my dad, my new step mom, her kids and my siblings and all of our family and friends! I took over 400 pics so it was somewhat of a challenge to pick only what I did for this post... sorry its so long!
6 years ago

3 comments:
You and your camera take amazing photos!! I want one soo bad... If you decide to upgrade to that D90 let us know so we can take your D40 off your hands ;)
WOW! This looks so fun! I can't even believe all the cool things that were there! NOW that is a vacation.
What a blast!! I love your pictures- you caught some great moments! I'm going to have to check out that place!
Post a Comment