Some students at Mitchell's school were rewarded with a roller skating party for reaching a certain goal with a fundraiser and Mitchell was one of them! (thanks to all of our family and friends that participated!) It was his first time ever to roller skate... Most of the time he had to hold onto my hands or hold onto the wall. He had a great time! He was the only boy in his class to go so he was surrounded by girls (obviously he didnt mind!)
6 years ago

5 comments:
He is one of the cutest boys I have EVER seen! Not kidding! He is soooo handsome! You guys make cute kids! Wish our kids could get together and play someday!
I have one seriously cute nephew. I can't believe how much older Mitchell looks too. And what a little stud. When will we see you guys again? I miss you!
Mitchell is looking pretty comfortable with those girls! Ha ha! He looks so cute!
What a ladies man! It looks like he had a blast... and I love those yellow roller skates! He is such a cutie!
Little ladies man!
Post a Comment