Friday, February 27, 2009

We are BACK (I hope)

Well.... I'm really sorry that I am such a loser and haven't had any time to post anything on the blog lately, but I didn't think you would want a whole bunch of pictures of us all sick and laying around the house!
We have all (in exception to Lorne) have gone around the merry-go-round with sickness around here and I think (cross my fingers) we are finally on the brink of day light!!! YAY! So... hopefully SOON, I will find something interesting enough to photograph (I might have to dust the camera off though) to post to the blog! Hope everyone is doing great! Lorne and I still look at every one's blog as much as we can and we love to see what everyone is up to!

1 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

I'm so glad you guys are over all your sick stuff!!! I'm counting down the days til we come and see you guys!