Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Obsessed with Dress-up Play!!!

So Rylee got a huge treasure box full of princess dresses and accessories of all sorts for Christmas. It has become her obsession to try on almost all of them EVERY DAY!!! Then she insists that I take pictures! She then proceeds to ask me to turn on "honey, honey" which means she wants to listen to the "Mamma Mia" soundtrack, and just dances forever!!!
Here are a few of my favorite pics of her dressing up!

She calls this one 'Sleeping Beauty'

This one is called 2 different things depending on the day. Either "Cinderella" or "Belle"

She calls this one "Jasmine"

NOT a happy princess!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I totally see Keira doing this when she gets older, she finds my purse and drags it around with her and she has play necklaces that she puts on.

Love you!

Springers said...

What a pretty princess. Aren't girls so fun! Shaye was the same way.... love their dress up.

Anne said...

Rylee...you are tooo cute! Love Annie! :)

Natalie and company said...

Those dresses make her look to tall and grown up! She is adorable. Funny I posted Savi in dress up this week too! : )

Whitney said...

how fun! I loved to dress up when I was little! I wish we could just parade around in dress up's now-a- days :)