Saturday, April 11, 2009

Egg Hunt

We had an Easter egg hunt on Friday and the kids (and friends galore) had a blast!! Lorne was the guest of honor (the Easter Bunny) Rylee didnt want anything to do with him (notice her arm that wont even touch his ear) He eventually took the head part of the costume off and showed her that it was him but she still would not get near him. She was crawling all over me like a frightened cat!
We had a great time stuffing our faces and playing & visiting with friends.
Thanks Lorne for sweating like a pig in that costume!
I had to mention Lorne was the bunny because.... (notice where his hand is!!)



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittany and Marcin said...

we don't blame rylee for being too scared... Marcin was a little scared of that costume too. That looked like so much fun and that picture of Mitchell kicking up his leg is priceless. He looks adorable.

Shallan said...

That's hilarious... it's a good thing that's Lorne in that costume! The kids looked like they had a blast! Great pictures!

Natalie and company said...

Great pictures lady! I totally forgot my camera all freakin' weekend! Oh well. It's funny to see the Easter Bunny getting fresh with ya! ; )

Christiansen Clan said...

I hope that is lorne in the costume or else mr. easter bunny is coppin a feel on your booty!! haha! that looks like a lot of fun. I have to admit the bunny looks a little creepy. :-)