The Life of Lorne, Heather, Mitchell and Rylee
I LOVE the leaf war! You really captured the moment! SOOOOO fun! Looks like a great time...but I am glad you are home! :)
Looks like a fun trip! I guess I won't see Mitchell and Rylee this time since we're going to Dallas. Boo hoo. I miss them. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU THOUGH!!!!!!
Wow. What kind of camera do you have? That leaf fight pic is so awesome.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I LOVE the leaf war! You really captured the moment! SOOOOO fun! Looks like a great time...but I am glad you are home! :)
Looks like a fun trip! I guess I won't see Mitchell and Rylee this time since we're going to Dallas. Boo hoo. I miss them. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU THOUGH!!!!!!
Wow. What kind of camera do you have? That leaf fight pic is so awesome.
Post a Comment