Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Well we survived a week long vacation at Walt Disney World. It was so much fun and we will for sure do it again (but not for a couple more years) I completely looked like a tourist and took way to many pictures but I just couldn't resist! I wish I could have posted ALL of them but then you would have been looking for days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, it looks like so much fun! Cohen is obsessed with spongebob too. I love all the pictures and I don't think you should worry about looking like a tourist! It's great to look back at all the fun you had :)

Brittany and Marcin said...

That looked like so much fun!! I love seeing Mitchell and Rylee's faces with all the characters. I am so happy that you guys got to go!! See you in a few weeks!!!

Anne said...

I am packing my bags right now! You guys could be the poster family for fun! How cute are those pictures! Can't wait to go!!! You will have to give us ALL you tips! FUN stuff! Cute page!!!

vaclaw family said...

Looks like a great time was had by all, we can't wait to go next week...thanks for the tips, you're the best!