This was the first day of school for the kids. YAY!! The last month of summer was torture for them! They were so ready for a change of scenery and more of a weekly routine (so was I) They are both having a really good time with new friends and teachers!
Rylee is in a Mother's Day Out program that is on every Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 - 1:30. It is a class full of other 2 year olds and most of them are potty training (I dont know how the teacher does it) She LOVES her teacher! Everytime we get to school and she sees the teacher, she busts out in a full run and gives her a big hug!Mitchell is in Pre-K this year! He goes everyday from 8:00 - 11:30. He loves going everyday and wishes it was on the weekends as well! I wish he would have the same feelings when he gets into Junior High but we all know what happens when they get older!! I'll take what I can get for now!

1 comments:
Mitchell looks like such a big kid!!!
Post a Comment