Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our Independance Day!!!

Every year, the Vaclaw family puts on a firework show that hundreds of people show up to. This was the best year so far! It was a non-stop explosion of fireworks for a straight 27 minutes!
Rylee, Ellie and Evie's birthdays are all within 6 months of each other so we decided to dress them all alike this year.

Here is Mitchell with his cousin Logan.
Rylee and Evie, just havin' a good laugh!

Here is Mitchell again with another of his cousins, Mack!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amber said...

Sooo cute! I love the one of Rylee and Evie just chillaxin! So funny!

Kristin Moore said...

How cute! I am glad you guys had so much fun for the 4th!! We miss you guys...Grand Lake...fun memories!! :)

Unknown said...

They look so grown up! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

shaunita said...

I'm so glad you have a blog and that you found ours! You have such a cute family!