Yea!!! You've joined the rest of the bloggers! I'm so excited. PS.... I love your hair. I'm sure you cut it a while ago but I haven't seen it. It looks great! I can't wait to see you on the fourth! And Cancun looked like a lot of fun. I'm glad you two got to go!
Love your blog, Heather, good job! Looks like you and Lorne had a great trip. Bunny Fu-fu with Grandma is a riot! Can't wait to see you guys again on the 4th.
4 comments:
Yea!!! You've joined the rest of the bloggers! I'm so excited. PS.... I love your hair. I'm sure you cut it a while ago but I haven't seen it. It looks great! I can't wait to see you on the fourth! And Cancun looked like a lot of fun. I'm glad you two got to go!
Love your blog, Heather, good job! Looks like you and Lorne had a great trip. Bunny Fu-fu with Grandma is a riot! Can't wait to see you guys again on the 4th.
Hey,fyi I just found Kenny & Amber's blog, it is www.kennyandamber.blogspot.com. Thought you'd want to know, I added them to mine!
Oh my gosh! The last time I saw Mtichell he was a teeny baby. Your kids are so cute and you look great!
Post a Comment